SSP Task Initiation Process
New task requests must be submitted through the SSP Portal at https://extranet.aro.army.mil/SSP. The SSP Portal prompts the requestor to answer yes or no questions in order to determine the type of requested action and required documentation. Ultimately the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) is responsible for ensuring that all of the required documents are properly uploaded to the SSP Portal.
For assistance with technical issues send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr. Jim Ward at 919-549-4279.
To start a new task order, all of the following documents must be uploaded:
- SSP Statement of Work (SOW)
- Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) (SOW Attachment 1)
- Signatures and Determinations (SOW Attachment 2)
- Service Contract Approval Forms (Required for all Department of Defense Agencies)
- Funding Document (MIPRs, Interagency Agreements, etc) two MIPRs are required: one MIPR for the task order or project funding and one MIPR for the ARO overhead fees.
- COR Certificates
- OPSEC/Security Forms (These forms are located in the portal and will need to be completed and signed before the package is submitted)
Contracting Officer Representative (COR) Training
In recognition of the many responsibilities and duties required of the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), it is required that all CORs complete COR training. Currently the following COR training is required to act as a COR under the SSP Contract.
- DAU CLC 222 - COR On-Line Training Course
- DAU CLM 003- Ethics Training
- Trafficking in Persons (http://ctip.defense.gov/) select web-based module
Refresher training via CLC 222 is required every three years. The DAU courses are located at www.dau.mil and can be accessed by DoD and non-DoD employees.
Training certificates must be submitted via the SSP Portal with each new task or modification request.
For consideration of a course other than the CLC COR course, include with the request enough information about the course to enable the contracting officer to make an informed decision regarding the acceptability of the course as a COR course equivalent (i.e., syllabus from the class, outline. The equivalent class must be a minimum of 36 hours as CLC 222 is a 36 hour web-based course).
Department of Defense (DOD) Contracting Officer Representative Tracking Tool (CORT Tool)
All SSP CORS must register to use the COR Tool (https://cor.army.mil/default.aspx) before ARO will issue a new SSP award or modification action. In order to avoid delays in task order award, CORs should register when a new SSP task request is submitted.
Prior to issuing a task order, the ARO Contract Specialist will contact the COR with the specific task order number and request that a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) be uploaded via the COR Tool. CORS may use the SSP QASP Template or use an alternate format, at a minimum, contains the same information.
After award, CORs must submit a Monthly Status Report via the COR Tool until task completion. CORs may use the SSP Monthly Report Template or use an alternate format that, at a minimum, contains the same information.