The U.S. Army Research Laboratory has a special hiring authority for scientists and engineers in the following occupations in Maryland and at other ARL locations across the United States:
ARL Major Disciplines
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biologists/Biomedical Engineering
- Chemists/Chemical Engineering
- Civil Intelligence and Security
- Computer Scientist/Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Psychology
- General/Industrial Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Operations Research Analysis
- Physicist/Physical Science
If you possess an advanced degree in any of the occupations above and are interested in employment with ARL (U.S. citizens only), please submit your resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (Word version is preferred). Be sure to include the occupation and technical specialties for which you want to be considered. You will not be applying to a specific vacancy. As vacancies occur, hiring officials will review resumes submitted.
To find postings for current and open vacancies, please visit USAJobs.