- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI)
- Intellectual Property
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- ARO Small Business Opportunities
- Broad Agency Announcements
- Collaborative Alliances
- Partnership Methods and Opportunities
- Small Business
- Scientific Services Program
- Technology Transfer
- University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
Collaborative Technology and Research Alliances are partnerships between Army laboratories and centers, private industry and academia that are focusing on the rapid transition of innovative science and technology for Army Modernization.
The collaboration between industry, academia and the government is a key element of the alliance concept, as each member brings with it a distinctly different approach to research. This approach enables an alliance to bring together world class research talent and focus it on Army-specific technology objectives for application to Army needs.
Further information including the technical objectives for each alliance: