- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI)
- Intellectual Property
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- ARO Small Business Opportunities
- Broad Agency Announcements
- Collaborative Alliances
- Partnership Methods and Opportunities
- Small Business
- Scientific Services Program
- Technology Transfer
- University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
Conduct research and development leading to the demonstration of fundamental translational principles of the application of neuroscience-based research and theory to complex operational settings. These principles will guide the development of technologies that work in harmony with the capabilities and limitations of the human nervous system.
Collaborative Alliance Manager:
Dr. Jonathan (Jon) Touryan
Research Area Technical Objectives
- Advanced Computational Approaches (ACA) – Develop the neuro-computational framework to decode, track, and fuse neural and non-neural sources of information to infer state.
- Real World Neuroimaging (RWN) – Measure and understand brain function in the real-world, outside the constraints of the lab.
- Brain Computer Interaction (BCI) – Utilize neural signals to improve human interactions with computers, autonomous agents, their environment, and even other humans.
- DCS Corp (Industrial Lead, Integration Principal Member)
- University of Florida
- University of Texas San Antonio
- Columbia University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Maryland Baltimore County