- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI)
- Intellectual Property
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- ARO Small Business Opportunities
- Broad Agency Announcements
- Collaborative Alliances
- Partnership Methods and Opportunities
- Small Business
- Scientific Services Program
- Technology Transfer
- University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
SSP tasks may be extended for time up to a 24-month period of performance for tasks with an award value of up to $1.5M.
Tasks may also be modified to increase the level of effort for the current scope as long as the task ceiling does not exceed $1.5M over 24 months.
Level of Effort/Add-on increases should be submitted through the portal. To modify an existing SSP task order, please see the template for “SSP Modification Request Template” form must be submitted through the SSP Portal. The SSP Portal will guide the requestor to determine if any of the following documents are also required:
- Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE)
- Service Contract Approval (SCA) Forms
- Funding Documents (i.e. Support Agreements, MIPRs, Direct Charge (DRCH) funds, SPS PRs, etc.)
To add incremental funding to an existing task order, all funding documents, to include support agreements (if applicable), should be uploaded to the portal.