- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI)
- Intellectual Property
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- ARO Small Business Opportunities
- Broad Agency Announcements
- Collaborative Alliances
- Partnership Methods and Opportunities
- Small Business
- Scientific Services Program
- Technology Transfer
- University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
New task requests should be submitted to the SSP Procurement Assistant. You are highly encouraged to discuss your requirements with the SSP Program Manager prior to completing any paperwork to ensure it fits within the scope of the SSP.
All new task orders require the following:
- SSP Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) (with two signatures)
- Signatures and Determinations (with COR signature and Legal Review, at the discretion of customer)
- Service Contract Approval Forms (Required for Army only)
- Funding Documents
- Customers in GFEBS – SPS PR for the contract portion (IGCE amount) (Purchase Group 1NF) and Direct Charge (DRCH) Form for the ARO/ARL processing fees
- Customers NOT in GFEBS – Direct cite MIPR for the contract portion (IGCE amount) and Reimbursible MIPR for the ARO/ARL processing fees
- Completed and signed 7600A
- COR Certificates (for both prime and alternate), see details below
- OPSEC/Security Forms (Procurement Assistant will provide the required forms)
Please Note: A 7600A Support Agreement is required for ALL reimbursable MIPRs and DRCH Forms. Support Agreements must be signed and approved by all parties involved before funds will be accepted.
Contracting Officer Representative (COR) Training
In recognition of the many responsibilities and duties required of the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), it is required that all CORs complete their COR training to be appointed COR prior to award. Currently the following COR training is required to serve as a COR under the SSP Contract.
- DAU CLC 222 – COR On-Line Training Course (40 hour course)
- DAU CLM 003- Ethics Training
- Combating Trafficking in Persons Certificate
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) Training
- Joint Appointment Module (JAM) and Surveillance and Performance Monitoring (SPM) Training in Performance Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) system (no certificate)
Refresher training via CLC 222 is required every three years. The DAU courses can be accessed by DOD and non-DOD employees.
Training certificates must be submitted to the procurement assistant with each new task or modification request.
For consideration of a course other than the CLC COR course, include with the request enough information about the course to enable the contracting officer to make an informed decision regarding the acceptability of the course as a COR course equivalent (i.e., syllabus from the class, outline. The equivalent class must be a minimum of 36 hours.
Joint Appointment Module (JAM) and Surveillance and Performance Monitoring (SPM)
All SSP CORs must register to use the JAM and SPM by logging in through the Performance Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE). Before ARO will issue a new SSP award or continue forth with a modification action, COR’s must be active in the systems and eligible for COR nomination. A Contracting Specialist will coordinate actual task order COR appointment in JAM at or before the time of award.
Prior to the award of a task order, the ARO Contract Specialist will contact the COR with the specific task order number and request that a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) be completed. CORs may use the SSP QASP Template provided in documents or use an alternate format, at a minimum, containing the same or similar information.
After award, CORs must submit a Monthly Status Report via the SPM until task completion. Failure to submit monthly reports may result in revoking COR status.