Congratulations, you have been selected in a Research Program with Combat Capabilities Development Command – Army Research Laboratory (CCDC-ARL).
Please click on the In-Processing Forms link below. Print all applicable forms in hard-copy format. Complete and sign each form. Some forms can only be properly viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader due to usage of proprietary features like digital signatures. You will receive a Welcome Letter with instructions on filling out and sending in the required forms in Safe site.
Required Forms for In-Processing
- Declaration of Federal Employment – This form is used to determine your acceptability for Federal and Federal contract employment. Fill out the form in its entirety excluding 17b.
- Standard Form 86 – Questionnaire for National Security – This form is used by agencies determining your eligibility for logical or physical access when the nature of the work to be performed is sensitive and could bring about an adverse effect on the national security.
- Acceptable Use Policy – Required for access to ARL computer systems. Provides information on allowable activities on the ARL network and computer systems. Please review the policy, complete page 4, sign, and return the form in Safe site.
- ARL Form 270 Security and Badging – Required getting a Common Access Card, Security Badge, and ID Card for official identification in connection with the business of the Department of the Army. Please complete 1&2 then 10-21 and return the form to your ARL Outreach POC in Safe sight for further processing.
To Obtain Fingerprints and or Common Access Card (CAC) for off sites
Before you schedule your fingerprinting appointment or CAC appointment outside of Adelphi/APG Maryland, make sure that your Outreach POC forwarded you a signed ARL 270 form. Once you receive this form, you can schedule an appointment at your local Army Recruiting Station.
- Requirements – All customers must present two forms of identification.
- One must be a valid state or federal government issued picture ID (see website for approved IDs: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents).