ARL had an Open Campus Open House at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD on November 3 & 4, 2015! You still have time to fill out the event feedback survey, link below.
ARL has been a national leader in fundamental research for over 20 years. ARL's research spans the spectrum from high strain rate mechanics and novel materials manufacturing, to cyber defense and advanced electronics, to atmospheric sciences and translational neuroscience. ARL's Open Campus business model is building an international science and technology ecosystem among government, academia, small business, industry, and entrepreneurs.
This year's Open Campus Open House will provided members of the science and technology community an opportunity to:
- Learn about ARL's Open Campus business model
- Hear details of ARL's strategic research areas
- Interface with ARL's scientists and engineers to discover new opportunities for side-by-side collaboration
- Visit ARL's specialized laboratory facilities
- Participate in technical presentations and poster sessions
- Meet one-on-one with some of the Army's leading researchers
Videos: This playlist can also be found on ARL's YouTube Channel