The DEVCOM Army Research Laboratory (ARL) at the Adelphi Laboratory Center is pleased to host this important workshop to support the future strategic direction of EW activities at ARL.
As ARL leads the Army in aligning its research activities toward Multi-Domain Operations (MDO), there is compelling need to leverage peer advice in understanding technology priorities, transition opportunities, and the needed business alignment to create an impactful ARL Electromagnetic Warfare R&D strategy that seeks technology overmatch for our Soldiers. This Tri-Service workshop will identify important emerging technologies for EW, show the current state of ARL activities, and prioritize with the help of our peers, areas that require continued and new investments. It is intended that this workshop be a crucial first step to invigorate Electromagnetic Warfare as AFC’s key enabler for impacting the Warfighter in the MDO context.
This meeting will be Classified at Secret level. Total attendee numbers are limited due to COVID protocol.
DEVCOM Army Research Laboratory
2800 Powder Mill Road
Adelphi, MD 20783
Tuesday and Wednesday, November 16-17, 2021
If you are not feeling well or any potential COVID symptoms, please do not come to the meeting.
Masks are required at all times, except for during lunch. At that time, people will be spaced out in the Auditorium to eat (or people can step outside if they prefer).
As part of registration, you will need to read onsite COVID protocol for ARL Adelphi and complete certificate indicating you understand the safety protocol required.
Visitor Access Requirements
- All – please register at the link below
- At this link, you will RSVP for Tuesday and Wednesday meetings,
- CAC users – Please click yes or no –do you have a CAC? Your CAC will get you through the gate the day of the meeting. If you do not have a CAC, please proceed to number 2.
- All attendees who do NOT possess a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID, must submit a Garrison Access Form in order to get through the gate and access the installation. Please submit no later than 5 Nov 2021. Please contact Valerie or Diane (see emails below) to receive a DoD SAFE link to securely send the form.
- All must submit clearances for this Classified Meeting at the Secret level. Please send clearances via DISS:
Date of Meeting: 16-17 Nov 2021
Purpose of Meeting: EW Workshop
JPAS SMO Code: W262AA5
Clearance Level: Secret
POC: Romeo del Rosario 301-394-3562
Admin POC: Valerie Atkinson 301-394-1502
Diane Green 301-394-0735
- Option to purchase food for the day: this will include a box lunch (specify if dietary restrictions), and drink and cookie. Cost is $11 CASH, due on arrival at meeting. Attendees will EITHER pre-register for food and drink (and commit to paying cash at registration) or bring your own lunch and drinks. With COVID protocol, attendees can spread out in Auditorium to eat or leave building if they prefer.
- COVID onsite protocol – please read and concur that you understand ARL Adelphi onsite COVID protocol.
- Map and Visitors Guide is attached. Please plan to park in either the East Parking lot or the South Parking lot. To park in the East Parking lot, you will take the first right after coming through the front gate. To park in the South Parking lot, you will take the first left onto South Avenue from Floral Drive. The visitor center is in the main building 205.
Please review the supplied material before registration: