The Army Research Laboratory at the Adelphi Laboratory Center is hosting the first technical program review for the Topologically Enhanced Devices (TEDs) Applied Research for the Advancement of S&T Priorities (ARAP) program sponsored by the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)).
This meeting will include a review of the 3 year program including assessment of the planned research areas by an invited external Technical Advisory Group. The meeting information will be Unclassified.
DEVCOM Army Research Laboratory
2800 Powder Mill Road
Adelphi, MD 20783
Friday, January 10th, 2020
Registration: 08:00am to 08:30am
Meeting: 08:30am to 04:00pm
Visitor Access Requests: Please review and submit if applicable
- All – please register here
- At this link, you will RSVP for Friday’s meetings, commit yes/no to food option for Friday (committing to payment).
- CAC users – Please click yes or no –do you have a CAC? Your CAC will get you through the gate the day of the meeting. If you do not have a CAC, please proceed to number 2.
- All attendees who do NOT possess a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID, must submit a Garrison Access Form in order to get through the gate and access the installation. Please submit no later than 3 January 2020. Please follow DoD Safe Instructions for submitting any required documents.
- To submit clearances for non-escort badges, please send clearances through JPAS:
Date of Meeting: 10 January 2020
Purpose of Meeting: TEDs ARAP Technical Review Meeting
JPAS SMO Code: W262AA5
Technical POC: Nicholas Jankowski, 301-394-2337
Admin POC: Maria Kelly 301-394-2610
- Option to purchase food for the day: this will include lunch (specify if you are a vegetarian), and coffee/tea/water/snacks for the day for $20 CASH. Attendees will either pre-register for food and drink (and commit to paying cash at registration) or bring your own lunch and drinks.
- Map and Visitors Guide is attached. Please plan to park in either the East Parking lot or the South Parking lot. To park in the East Parking lot, you will take the first right after coming through the front gate. To park in the South Parking lot, you will take the first left onto South Avenue from Floral Drive. The visitor center is in the main building 205.