- Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI)
- Intellectual Property
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- ARO Small Business Opportunities
- Broad Agency Announcements
- Collaborative Alliances
- Partnership Methods and Opportunities
- Small Business
- Scientific Services Program
- Technology Transfer
- University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
The Collaborative Technology Alliances (CTAs) are partnerships between Army laboratories and centers, private industry, and academia that are focusing on the rapid transition of innovative technologies to the Warfighter to enable the Army’s Future Force.
The collaboration between industry, academia, and government is a key element of the CTA concept, as each alliance member brings with it a distinctly different approach to research. This approach enables the CTA program to bring together world class research and development talent and focus it on Army-specific technology objectives for application to Army needs.
Please forward all questions or comments concerning this program to:
Ms. Tamara Christenson